INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. With your consent, we may use your information to contact you with updates that may be of interest.
- Information that you consensually provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
CONTACT US REGARDING YOUR DATA
If you would like your data erased, or would like access to any data stored and an explanation of its use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any requests to update incomplete or incorrect data will be processed within 5 working days. All requests will be processed within 30 days, unless particularly complex.
We will only use data that you have provided to provide email marketing, in the form of discounts, deals, releases and information we believe will be of interest to you. We will not pass on this information, or use this information for reasons other than those stated above.